- Dynamex ABC Test Applied Retroactively and to Labor Code Claims Enforcing the Wage Order’s Protections, Not Just Wage Order Claims.
- Only Fixed Amounts, Not Wage Component, Comprise 558 PAGA Penalty.
- Individuals Acting on Employer’s Behalf Personally Liable for PAGA Penalties
- PAGA Waiver is Unenforceable as Against Public Policy and Unseverable From Arbitration Agreement in Employee Handbook
- California Supreme Court Finds the ABC Standard, Not S.G. Borello & Sons, Is the Proper Standard to Analyze Employee vs. Independent Contractor Status